Nov 21,2013
By: 'charpur'
Nov 21,2013
Goodchilds estate agents have to be the most incompetant people I have ever dealt with. We have not had central heating in our rented house for 6 months. Only when our contract renewal was due did they actually bother to get it sorted. There is a huge list of problems with the property we are renting and they seem to not want to resolve the matter. There are several leaks around the house which have damaged our personal belongings and put a risk to our safety. The fireplace had to be condemned on the day we moved in due to monoxide poisoning. Despite emailing several members of staff every week for the past 6 months, i have had no help and rarely any response from them. If you find a property through them, I strongly advice you to walk away. They have given me nothing but headaches and worry.

Goodchilds Estate Agents