Nov 25,2013
By: 'Jackie'
Nov 25,2013
I bought my flat from Rubicon 11 years ago and for part of the time I had it rented out through another local estate agents. When I asked for a valuation in preparation to sell the flat Neil and Paul were very helpful so I decided go sell through them without referring to any other agents. I was concerned that they might not get as high a sales price as the company I had used for Lettings but this was unfounded. The flat was sold in less than a week for full asking price (which was a higher figure than I had hoped to achieve) and during the process I was well looked after - they tried to find a home for the furniture I needed to remove from the flat for example.

Very pleased. Would recommend.
By: Paul Kirby
Nov 25, 2013
Thank you very much for the review and for the business could we please trouble you to select a staff member for the review.

Regards