Nov 22,2013
Bobby
Asif
By: 'Mrs F'
Nov 22,2013
LOVE YOUR POSTCODE LTD. What an excellent continued experience with this professional, unique and witty organisation.

From start to present, this firm has been superb in dealing with my property. At first compared to local competition, their prices seemed a little high compared to the competition however the \'extra\' premium I am paying is clearly evident within the professional and competent service I am receiving from this agency.

I have never experienced a void period in my property nor have I ever received the rent day late. More importantly, I\'d like to highlight I actually receive my rent before the said expected date. This is what all Landlords would love through their managing agent and I am in fact getting a better service than what I had first anticipated.

Any management issues within the property have been dealt with swiftly and efficiently without any of my worry and concern since they have an excellent structure in place within the management department.

I can continue to highlight so many positives from this fresh, forward thinking, modern, premium agent!!!

No doubt I will continue to work alongside your organisation for the rest of the forseable future and as you have already experienced, I will continue to refer my friends, family and associates!

Finally, I would also like to pay huge respects to Bobby for all your hard work and efforts you have put in place and I would also like to wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Thank you very much sir!

Very happy client.