Nov 18,2010
Nov 18,2010
Having paid a deposit was informed landlord had decided to sell rather than rent - not a major problem.

But, as of right now, still haven't had my deposit returned - a month since being promised it would be returned.

To make matters worse, there is no way of speaking to anyone regarding this other than by email. I have been in constant contact only to receive vague emails that they are looking into it.

Really poor service, and it doesn't seem I am the only one to struggle to get a deposit returned.
By: anant
Dec 06, 2010
Hi there!

I am facing a similar problem. Still waiting for 1000 GBP deposit. I am thinking of filing a complaint at OFT (Office for Fair Trading). David St James is registered with The Property Ombudsman (TPO) and we should definitely lodge a complaint there.

What do you think?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David St James Office 1! To leave a new review of David St James Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for David St James Office 1