Nov 25,2013
Sara
By: 'Xiaolu Guo (Fiona)'
Nov 25,2013
Northwood Tyneside Ltd is the first agency I had since I moved to Newcastle upon Tyne. The staffs are very friendly and responsible for their jobs. Our flat is quite old already when I moved in, so obviously we for the next 3 years we had many problems in the bathroom, for example, the shower and toilet. However, whenever I messaged Sara who works for Northwood about the problems, she always replied me in the first time and told me she would arrange an appointment with the plumber and sort it out for us. And in the end the problem will always be solved in time and in a good standard. We are moving out now from the flat because me and my husband just got married and we need to stop sharing flat but to have our own flat. Our new estate agency is Clarke Holland and Live Smart Home. Comparing with Northwood, these two agencies are much more worse than I can imagine.

Anyway, Thank you Northwood agency in Newcastle, for giving us a good experience for the last 3 years. In the future we will go with Northwood again, for sure!
By: Sara, Northwood
Nov 25, 2013
Thank you for your lovely feedback. You have been great tenants and have looked after the property well. Its been a pleasure to deal with you both. Good luck and best wishes in your new home and if we can be of any service in the future please do not hesitate to call us.

Northwood