Nov 23,2013
By: 'Tony'
Nov 23,2013
After a little hiccup at the start, which was put right very quickly, I had a great many calls, though some callers expressed concern over having difficulty in making contact through email.
I could have sold my property 6 times!!
By: Housesimple Customer Care Team
Nov 27, 2013
Having discussed this feedback with our client, we'd like to clarify that the communication issues stated were not with Housesimple's email systems, the vendor was commenting on his own direct communication with viewers.

When clients sign up to our Standard (marketing only) service, which includes the home visit, photos & floorplans and marketing across our network of 700 websites, they take on more of the service themselves and choose a method for viewers to communicate with them.

We are pleased to hear that the listing generated so much interest and multiple offers.

Housesimple