Nov 25,2013
By: 'Robyn Grafton'
Nov 25,2013
My property has been rented through My London Home since November 2011. As an overseas landlord it was imperative that whoever was managing my property could do that efficiently and without my having to get involved too often. in this regard I am very satisfiend with the serice i have received. Kelly is always very repsonsive to any queries and takes the worry away from me when my tenants have issues. I have also had good contact with Katie who is also very quick to respond to any questions. The only trouble I have had is with the payment of rent to me. On one occasion I did not recieve the rental income. I only realised this when I came to do my \'end of year\' accounting and although it was quickly paid to me, I found it a bit worrying. Recently, again while checking my accounts, I noticed that the management fee had not been taken out of the rental income since February. This means that I was around 1800 in debt to you and that I would not recieve the income on the property for at least one month. Something like this is just a bit annoying and I feel I shouldn\'t have to monitor the account so closely myself. But on the whole, I am happy with my London Home.
By: Steven
Nov 26, 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback and the points that you raise, Robyn. Despite winning many awards we are continually strive to improve so your comments have been taken on board. We apologise that you have experienced these errors and we are changing our procedures to ensure this is never the case again. Nonetheless, I am happy that on the whole the service you experience with us is to your satisfaction. Thank you for using MyLondonHome and I hope we can help again the next time you need a central London estate or letting agent.

Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com