Nov 25,2013
By: 'AmberM'
Nov 25,2013
Was shown around a property by Emma who told me that if I gave her the holding fees there and then that the propert was mine subject to reference checks and that she would tell the other people booked in to view that I was taking the house. So I gave her the £240 fees. She told me she would email me a receipt along with the forms I needed to fill out in 45 minutes. 3 hours later I get a phone call from Jo saying they had someone else wanting the house and would let the landlord choose. When I questioned this as I had already given a holding fee and been told the house was mine she replied by saying that Emma had told her I insisted on giving her holding fees even though I was aware other people were going to view and could make offers. Which is complete lies. I even asked the question if she was going to collect offers from all of us and let the landlord choose and she said no. She said as I had given her the fees that the house was mine. Obviously she gave me the wrong information then lied to cover herself to her colleague instead of doing the decent thing and phoning to explain her mistake. Have since looked up reviews about this estate agents and seen nothing but bad reviews on their rudeness and how they have messed other people around and given the wrong information! Will not be dealing with these estate agents again!

Franklin Cole