Nov 23,2013
By: 'Jennifer Duhig'
Nov 23,2013
I feel that this particular branch and team went above and beyond. Despite my initial scepticism due to being let down by another estate agent, they were constantly on my team, pushing the sale forward, promising they could and would sell for the price I wanted. And they delivered. They were one slick operation from start to finish.
My property had been on the market for over three months with a previous agent, with very little interest, yet as soon as I had signed with Douglas Allen, I had more viewers than ever before and sold sign up within a month.
Add on top of this their help with me negotiating a better price on my next purchase, and I couldn\'t ask for more. Fantastic service! If I ever move again, I\'ll be going straight back to this branch. Thank you Pete and Leigh-Ann, you guys were superb!
By: Paul Ingleton
Dec 07, 2013
Jennifer, I really appreciate the feedback, as many clients they are scepticle of what is promised and I am really pleased that everything we agreed would be actioned was actioned for you. My team at Brentwood although reasonably new to the town have really proved that enthusiasm and dedication outways on most occasions the time you have had an office in the town. Our ethos is about Customer service first, second, third and last, from your notes above this was obviously adhered to.
We have found on many occassions the links we have with our London based offices bring a totally different stock of buyers, whilst most agents think that if you put the property onto the inernet the sale will happen, we remember that advertising/Marketing is very important but no substitue for working hard and talking to the clients. I wish you all the best for the future and look forward to be of assistance for you or anyone you know when required. Kind regards Paul Ingleton (Group Partner)

Douglas Allen