Nov 25,2013
By: 'Helen Shaddick'
Nov 25,2013
Jason Van Hee, persuaded me to sell my flat, by providing me with market comparisons and showing me how much he thought it was worth. I was planning to sell my flat, but not until next year when the tenants had moved out. However with the market conditions just right, Jason convinced me that I could get a good price. The flat went to sealed bids and sold within a week. As you can imagine I was thrilled, especially as the price went well over asking price. However I was concerned about the tenants and wanted them to be very well treated, something that Jason was not so good at, he lacked a little empathy, especially as they had a young baby. The real star of the sale for me was Izabella Somogyi, who worked behind the scenes to pull it all together, until the exchange date. Her communication skills are excellent, she is empathic and is a hard worker. On more than 1 occasion she has been in the office until 7.30pm, so I have been able to speak to her after my young kids are asleep. I couldn\'t recommend her highly enough for making the sale go through to completion. She has chased up both solicitors and kept everyone in the loop.

Overall Jason and Izabela have made an excellent team and have been able to make this sale happen. Winners on all sides!!

Just one comment, it put me off having to agree to your terms and conditions before writing this review. They only reason I completed it was because I wanted to commend Izabella.

Atkinson McLeod