Nov 21,2013
Laura
Helen
By: 'paulcarepenter'
Nov 21,2013
I was extremely immpresed with the service from Manning Stainton's Oakwood office in Leeds. helen taylor the branch manager was extemely professional and visited my house with all the information needed to sell my property. She was very professioanl and the whole took a real interest in wanting to seel and achieve the best price for my house which they did. They even exceed the sale price for me. After listing I had 12 viewings booked within a few days and recieved 5 offers all at or over asking price. A special mention must go to Laura Walker who has so helpful throughout the sales going through and went over and above what was needed of her. i could not recommend them highly enough!

Manning Stainton