Nov 21,2013
By: 'david wilkey'
Nov 21,2013
I\'m not often given to writing reviews, I have enough writing to do at work. Despite being internet savvy, I was a little suspicious of how online conveyancing would work, given how useless most estate agents are. I initially \'cold called\' Housesimple, to see how they handled prospective clients, and they were both efficient and courteous, so I paid for the full service to sell my house. They made the parts of the process they manage, run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
They answer the phone promptly.
Calls are passed to the appropriate staff, who invariably dealt with the query on the spot.
Calls were returned as promised.
I can only presume that comms with prospective buyers were handled just as efficiently, as I had an offer within 2 weeks of market, off the back of at least 7 viewings.
This is absolutely key, and one of the aspects that put me off existing agents, who were invariably useless at following up.
HS kept in touch during the prolonged exchange process, and were able to provide relevant pressure to get the useless solicitors to do their bit. In short, I\'d compare them to First Direct, they do exactly what they say, in a calm, competent and organised manner. Oh, and I saved in excess of £10k, compared to what "london\'s estate agent" wanted to charge me. I\'ll buy my _own_ mini, thanks!

Housesimple