Nov 22,2013
By: 'Keith'
Nov 22,2013
Paul being very helpful during the acquisition process. A lot of problems were encountered but he assisted to sort them out with the sellers. He also helped to organize and co-ordinate with the seller, my surveyor and my solicitor and help to facilitate the legal process.

He is very professional and he is the best agent that I have ever met.

If I want to buy or sell property in the future in the area, I will consider to make use of his service first.
By: Paul Higley
Nov 27, 2013
Keith, thank you for contacting All agents in order to correct your star rating to the correct level, I am very grateful, many thanks Paul Higley
By: Paul Higley
Nov 22, 2013
1 STAR.... and such an incredible, positive and nice review of our services. I think that you have clicked the wrong star rating Keith. Anyway.... I am delighted that we have been able to work on this house purchase together from so far away. It is not very often that I deal with people that I have yet to meet but I trust when you visit from Hong Kong we can get together to say hi. Thanks once again for the amazing review, all the best Paul Higley

Higley Homes