Nov 22,2013
picture is hidden
Matt
By: 'Jane R'
Nov 22,2013
I was very disappointed with estate agents by the time I contacted Matthew James Property Services. My property had been up for sale for quite some time and no one had been particularly proactive. From the minute I met Matt I liked him and knew that we would have a good rapport - something which I think is important in such dealings. Matt and Dave accompany all viewings and are extremely flexible - the customer really does come first with them. They also allowed me to have input with the advertising and marketing without making me feel I was a control freak! I was totally satisfied with the service I got from them both and would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of selling or letting their house. My sale went through very quickly in the end, and there was excellent communication all the way along. Moving house is a stressful time, and you need someone as competent as these guys to oil the wheels. Thanks Matt and Dave - you were brilliant!

Matthew James Property Services