Nov 22,2013
By: 'Dwell Estates are USELESS'
Nov 22,2013
Instructing Dwell to "manage" my property was the worst mistake I\'ve made in a long time. Unprofessional, unhelpful, and full of broken promises (see Lulu\'s comment below for what sounds like a similar experience). Dwell failed to find a tenant who met my basic requirements - I don\'t consider someone out of work and bankrupt to be a professional person, but they hid the truth from me - and their view of "managing" my property meant never visiting it, failing to transfer the rent to me until after multiple requests (despite the fact this was always "top of their list"), and they failed to arrange and show up to carry out the tenant\'s check out, which I had paid them to do! To put it in context, I\'ve even received better service from RyanAir! The appartment was left in a horrendous state, which meant I had to waste a week\'s annual holiday to redecorate and refurnish to make it habitable again.

I cannot recommend that you look elsewhere for an estate agent strongly enough. Hart Estate Agents (on the same street as Dwell) - 020 8520 6731
- have since looked after the property with much better service and lower fees. They make Dwell look like the bunch of unprofessional amateurs that they really are.

Dwell Estate Agents