Nov 22,2013
By: 'Lorrain'
Nov 22,2013
I had a property that was being managed by Martin & co, i have not a good word to say about them.
I had to phone them up for every problem that we had with the flat from roof leaks to a tenant that was not paying rent some months.
they would say they had contacted the tenant and the guarantor and we found out later that they had not done anything. We were so fed up of not getting any communication from them.
we were getting to the stage when we could just about manage to pay the mortgage.
We even put the flat on the market.
They must have got through 3 managers and none of them could do the job, even now when the tenant left we said we were leaving them the new manager did not want to know. we managed to get most of the deposit back with me chasing them, they even had a nerve to charge management fees.
My advice don\'t go near them. How ever 1 person who was involved with maintenance was first class!
do the job i paid them for...
Attached Files