Nov 21,2013
By: 'Review'
Nov 21,2013
After being quoted 1% + vat (*or nearly 4 grand) by all the \'standard\' agents I did a trawl on the internet and saw various internet options, the Housesimple website seemed ok to use, they answered my emails and calls so I decided to try a 195 + VAT punt (on the grounds of the potential savings). Worked fine for me, they did prompt photos and floorplan, I sorted out an EPC and that was it online. Had normal issues (ie initial \'sale\' was to "cash buyers" [*who had to sell to get the cash!!] but I had that on my last standard house sale as well. Genuinely surprised in that not one viewer mucked me about and didn\'t turn up. If you are happy to do your viewings, talk money/turkey and haggle direct with potential buyers then I can\'t see a reason for not trying it .

Housesimple