Nov 22,2013
By: 'Abdull'
Nov 22,2013
This is the most terrible letting agent I have ever comes across.
I paid a huge amount of money to Bluewood, and as the person whom I booked and paid the accommodation for was refused a VISA to arrived at Coventry Uni, Bluewood refused to refund me.
Guess what leis they told me, that they will refund me after they get a new tenant. after 2 weeks I kept calling them, no one answered, and on this faithful evening I went to tell them okay I need the property I have paid for since I cannot get a refund. One of the staff said to me, that he have to speak to the company\'s director.
The next day, Bluewood said well, the property has been let out by the Landlord. and the property was let out less than what I paid and therefore, I have to bear the difference. Also when I did the calculation, Bluewood has planned to scam me more than £900.
Its unbelievable, and I have stull not gotten my refund, and bluewood is just beating about the bush every day saying different stories.
Pay me all my money and apologise to me and I can now be convince that the company is not doing financial fraud.
Attached Files