Nov 22,2013
Nathan
By: 'N Fox'
Nov 22,2013
I have recently rented a flat through Property Moves and was very impressed by the high level of courtesy and attention to achieving customer satisfaction from the members of the Team that I have dealt with. From the small touches like remembering my name when I enter their offices to the big deals like managing a hassle-free credit referencing and check in process, my customer journey was excellent. And more importantly, this attention has not diminished now that I have moved in and paid my dues! Having rented properties for many years, I can whole-heartedly recommend Property Moves as one of the best agencies out there. Use their services with confidence.
By: Graham Shipp MARLA
Nov 22, 2013
Mr Fox,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback, I am glad your experiences with us have been a positive one.

Regards