Mar 12,2008
Mar 12,2008
STUNNING lack of competence and honesty on every level, which was particularly rich given the amount of money they charge for "administration". Flat was not ready, paperwork not followed up, etc . when I complained, they called my girlfriend and threatened us with "terminating the contract". Anybody dealing with them should insist on everything IN WRITING as you cannot trust what is said to you in person or on the phone. Luckily, I have lawyer friends, but I imagine they get away with a lot with the uninformed.
By: White Dog
Oct 14, 2008
It's me again. Justy to let you all know that things don't improve even when you establish yourself as a good tenant. Oh yeah, and try the 24 hour maintenance line sometime just for a laugh...it's an answering machine that they don't listen to until about noon the next day.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Camden West Central Office