Nov 22,2013
Kayley
By: 'Katie Heath'
Nov 22,2013
My flat mate and I began our property search with a view to becoming property guardians. By the time we realised that this wasn\'t particularly working we had very little time to find a property to let and our check out date was fast approaching.

I applied to view several properties via a letting search engine late on a Friday; First thing Monday morning Leon Hudson called to inform me that the property I had applied for was no longer available, but sent me the particulars for another within my requirements.

Leon had arranged a viewing with Paul Onslow after hours that same day. By Tuesday morning the process had begun and by Friday we had signed the contract and had the keys in our hands.

During this process I never once felt alone- although it is my responsibly to make sure I have a roof over my head, the team at Outlook took on this responsibly as well. They knew the urgency of our case and guided us through the referencing process every step of the way. All the odds were against us and we put tremendous pressure on Outlook to get the work done- never once did we feel like anything was too much trouble. Even the referencing company they used for us, Paragon, were an absolute delight.

Outlook provided my flat mates and I a service that was efficient and faultless, and as a result we had a seamless move-in day and avoided the messy business of finding temporary accommodation.

I have never had such and friendly and caring experience with a letting agent. I cannot recommend Outlook enough and look forward to working with them in the future (hopefully next time with a little more time on our side!).

Outlook Property