Nov 21,2013
By: 'Disgruntled'
Nov 21,2013
We didn\'t end up selling with Mann Countrywide as they were so incompetent. Barely communicated with us. Lied about having prospective buyers before we signed with them, these \'buyers\' mysteriously disappeared after contract was signed. Didn\'t hear anything for three weeks even after I called on at least four occasions as the description was very poor and the floorplan was incorrect. No apology from manager once floorplan was sorted, just put blame on admin staff. Description was not changed. Barely any feedback from few people who did view the place. When finally was able to cancel contract gave them one weeks notice. Was not contacted to inform us this was incorrect so ended up going with another agent and having a cross over - they found out and ended up phoning the other agent and were rude and abusive. Was concerned I would get similar treatment. When they finally took down their board they also took down the competitors and did not take down the rightmove entry until I found out over three weeks after contract finished and had to phone them. Considering their previous behaviour I believe this to be a deliberate move by them to cause us issues selling with our new agent. Absolutely appalled by their behaviour. I definitely DO NOT reccomend them!

Mann