Nov 21,2013
Warren
By: 'Glenn Hall'
Nov 21,2013
I can not talk highly enough of this company. From the moment I met Warren at the point we decided to sell I was sure they would do a good job for me. I was impressed with the way the property was marketed and the 3D plan that was created. However what was the most pleasing aspect was the constant communication in every aspect. We received reports on a weekly basis as described and while this is never an exact science the property did sell within the timeframe they suggested. At the point of the sale Kevin Mills took over and he has been a credit to the company. His communication was first class and he made the whole experience really easy. His interaction with the solicitor also was great and I can not thank him and the team enough for the way the whole sale was managed. In an industry where reputations are often damaged by those looking to create a quick buck and can say that Curran and Pinner truly had the customer at heart. Once again thank you to you all and I would strongly recommend them as a company to deal with.

Curran and Pinner Ltd