Nov 21,2013
By: 'Gayatri'
Nov 21,2013
I am not worried about writing this negative review as I have evidence against these agents if these agents ever want to take me to the court for making these statements.

I have never met a bigger liar than *. Never trust his words because he will deny ever being informed on various matters associated with the rental property. Even from the first day (despite us having pictures), Andrew denied that there were issues with the property. Andrew did not turn up for the inspection on time, and when we questioned him, he insisted we had set another time. From that point onwards, we understood that it was important to record every conversation. During the entire time we stayed at the rental property, not a single repair was done (even for the damages caused by the previous tenant). Andrew ignored all my emails.

I agree with the previous comments (below) from another client of theirs about *them. They will do the final inspection, and in my case, despite knowing we had a flight later on that day, arrived almost an hour late for the final check-out process. She was very rude and insisted that the check-out process will take hours although she knew we were leaving for Heathrow soon. She did not give me a single form or document to sign. She insisted that that the sofa was heavily stained, but I mentioned at that point that I had evidence that it occurred even before I moved in as she was not able to find any other dirt/damages.

I finally got my deposit back, but I left the place in a better state than it was originally was, thanks to the weekly professional cleaners I employed. I also spent hundreds of pounds of my own money sorting out issues with the flat. I have been renting properties for many years, therefore I am aware of my responsibilities as a tenant. I had lots of evidence, and that was the only reason I got my money back.

Will I deal with them again? I will rather be homeless
Be honest, stop being partial to the landlord, and deal with the repairs, and stop shifting the blame onto others.
Attached Files