Nov 21,2013
By: 'Linda'
Nov 21,2013
Having had a rather poor experience with a letting agent in the past I was rather reluctant to use an agent again however I needed to rent out my mother\'s flat very quickly and was so pleased to have had a totally different experience with Clare at Ward and Partners. She was friendly as well as being very professional and most importantly always returned my calls. She quickly found a convenient time to visit and introduce herself to my current tenant to reassure her that she would always accompany any viewings, my tenant also remarked on her professional yet friendly manner. This made the whole process far less stressful than I had imagined. Thank you Clare for finding my new tenants so quickly and for arranging the letting so efficiently.

Ward & Partners