Nov 21,2013
By: 'Michelle'
Nov 21,2013
I enlisted Choices to sell my property after having an extremely poor experience with a different Estate Agents based in Croydon. Choices were an excellent choice! The agent I worked with in Sales was Josie Hartley and I can 100% say that Josie went over and beyond, in trying to help sell this property. Josie is polite, friendly and highly professional. I met Josie on the Friday, the house went on the market on the Saturday and by the following week, a sale price had been agreed and the legal process commenced.

Choices also has a separate service that helps progress the legal side. This proved to be really useful, as it meant solicitors had a direct contact. Then, even after the house had been sold and contact had to be made with the buyers, to arrange final bill readings, Josie helped with this. Hand on my heart, I recommend Josie at Choices.

Choices