Nov 02,2013
By: 'Alina'
Nov 02,2013
Long time of processing the documents, poor feedback (I had to call them almost every day to ask how the process goes, I\'ve been told everything is fine, but in one of the last days before moving in they realized they still need some documents - a guarantor, which forced me to postpone the whole moving thing for a week and to lose money because of that).
The agent who came to show us the property said the kitchen will be fully equipped, but it turned out that the landlady never agreed to something like that...
The contract was sent on the very last day, we hardly had time to read it and, of course, there was no chance of making amendments on it in case we wanted to.

Even if not highly professional, most of the personnel is friendly.
It would have been helpful if they were honest from the beginning, telling us that the kitchen is empty (maybe we would have changed our mind about renting the property since buying cooker, fridge, washing machine and everything else was quite costly). Second, I think it would be easier for everybody if they say from the very beginning what documents they need (if they needed a guarantor, why they told me that only the week before moving in?).
Attached Files