Nov 21,2013
By: 'patricia crawford'
Nov 21,2013
Both Paul and Lauren were a great help in guiding me through the daunting paperwork, their unstinting perserverence in showing potential buyers round and endless patience and diplomacy when situations looked difficult. In fact all of the the staff at the Tilehurst branch could not have been more helpfull.
In particular when my buyer was draging his heels about signing Paul was not sure I was doing the right thing in giving the buyer the ultimatum of either he signed by the end of the day or I would take the house off the market, as it turned out the buyer signed with an hour to spare, Nobody could have been more overjoyed than Paul, although I came a close second.
I wish them well in their endevours and would not hesitate to recomend them to future customers.

Carson & Co