Nov 02,2013
By: 'Kirsty'
Nov 02,2013
Moved into our flat on 1st July of this year as a student let and spent the whole summer managing what these Letting Agents were supposed to be doing! the only way you are going to get this company to do as little as send a cleaner in is to pay them a little visit everyday until they are sick of the sight of you which I did for the first month and a half. The day after I moved in I presented them with photographs of the state of the property which was mould infested and in poor condition for nearly a grand month we are paying to live there. The only excuse was given by the property management was that there were over 200 properties for them to deal with at that time so it would take some time to be dealt with. My advise would be not to take on such a vast amount of poorly maintained properties if you can not deal with them all at once. This company only cares about letting properties and getting money from them and not whether they are fit to be let within legal requirements.

Last year we were with the same letting agents accept our property was managed by the landlord himself. So if you were to consider letting a property from this company I would strongly advise you do not to rent one that is managed by the letting agents themselves, Luckily we have a fairly cooperative landlord and have ever since dealt with the landlord direct to get the property up to standard which is terrible waste of money for him and us tenants.

Cryers Residential Lettings