Lettings Chorley
5/5, 2 reviews
100% recommended
0% lettings valuation accuracy
0% lettings fee satisfaction

“I use the services of Lettings Chorley for the rental ......”

By: 'Joanne'
Nov 21,2013
Sarah has always acted with the utmost professionalism whilst dealing with my property. Sarah always returned my calls and got back to me when she said she would. She was also extremely mindfull of when she returned my calls, I am a shift worker and sometimes I have to sleep during the day, Sarah would alway text before hand to make sure she did not disturb me. That is just one example of Sarah's excellent customer service,,, there are many more where Sarah has gone above and beyond the call of duty.

If you are thinking of renting your property I can give Lettings Chorley the highest praise possible.
Good value for money, an excellent common sense approach to estate agency and totally professional.

Opening Hours
Address

Lettings Chorley
Coppull Enterprise Centre, Mill Lane
Coppull,Chorley
Lancashire
PR7 5BW

Performance statistics
Services Valuation Accuracy Fees Satisfaction Min Price of property reviewed Max Price of property reviewed
Lettings 0% 0% £750 £750
Members of
ARLA TPOS Lettings TPOS DPS
Latest Properties

No Properties

“We cannot recommend Lettings Chorley enough. Sarah was fantastic from ......”

Mar 28,2014
By: 'Gemma'
Mar 28,2014
We cannot recommend Lettings Chorley enough. Sarah was fantastic from start to finish. She Gave me some excellent, practical advise on our options when we had been let down badly by another lettings agency in Chorley, and was always prompt and professional in all dealings. ...

“I use the services of Lettings Chorley for the rental ......”

By: 'Joanne'
Nov 21,2013
I use the services of Lettings Chorley for the rental of my property within the town. From the word go I have has the pleasure to recieve excellent service from Sarah Dooley, the Managing Director of this letting agent. Sarah has always acted with the ...
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents need to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents need to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents or specify within the property description.

Complaints Procedure