Nov 21,2013
By: 'Joanne Bradshaw'
Nov 21,2013
I use the services of Lettings Chorley for the rental of my property within the town. From the word go I have has the pleasure to recieve excellent service from Sarah Dooley, the Managing Director of this letting agent.
Sarah has always acted with the utmost professionalism whilst dealing with my property. Sarah always returned my calls and got back to me when she said she would. She was also extremely mindfull of when she returned my calls, I am a shift worker and sometimes I have to sleep during the day, Sarah would alway text before hand to make sure she did not disturb me. That is just one example of Sarah\'s excellent customer service,,, there are many more where Sarah has gone above and beyond the call of duty.

If you are thinking of renting your property I can give Lettings Chorley the highest praise possible.
Good value for money, an excellent common sense approach to estate agency and totally professional.

Lettings Chorley