Nov 21,2013
By: 'RebeccaSerra'
Nov 21,2013
I cannot recommend KFH in Highgate highly enough, from the initial evaluation right the way through to completion they were nothing but helpful. I decided to go with KFH to sell my flat as they felt like the most honest and realistic agents, I got the price I wanted within 4 days.
I dealt with Shuan who was always a pleasure to deal with and kept you in the loop constantly even if it meant calling on his day off etc. He was also more than happy to offer advice on the property I was buying even though it was with another agent which was really helpful and much appreciated. As far as estate agents go I was pleasantly surprised to find that Shuan constantly liaised with the other agent involved and solicitors etc without me even asking. They really are incredibly efficient and know what they are doing.
Overall it was a nice surprise to find such a trustworthy agent who managed to keep my spirits high and take as much of the stress out of moving home as possible!

Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward