Nov 10,2013
By: 'Unhappy landlord'
Nov 10,2013
Rebecca rust is by far the worst person I have ever had to deal with. Never returns calls, never replies to emails and is rude & difficult to speak to. I have various issues at my property and I have no idea what is happening, not to mention my tenants are not looking after my property which my property manager simply ignores!!! Under my properties management prior to dealing with Rebecca I dealt with 2 very helpful managers - Nicola & Kathy - I ask where are they now as Rebecca could learn a lot from them! Disappointed such a reputable company could employee a member of staff who has no regard for their clients.
By: KM
Nov 25, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my apologies as a result of your bad experience on this occasion. I’d appreciate the opportunity to discuss this matter in greater detail in order to see how we can provide better customer care to you now and in the future. Please would you be able contact me when its convenient, Chris Reile on 020 8429 3597 or email me on creile@gibbs-gillespie.co.uk. Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Gibbs Gillespie