Nov 21,2013
By: 'obrienda'
Nov 21,2013
I was a purchaser of a local property and I found the team at Aston Fox very friendly and professional throughout the transaction. They showed me properties which, bearing in mind the inflated state of the market at the moment, competitively priced and in the location which I preferred. Many other of the agents which I have dealt with recently persistently offered unsuitable property which was outside of the area and our budget.
I dealt with Terry initally,who I found to be helpful and friendly. David took over for the completion and he was very competent, friendly, kept me informed throughout and when it came to the final negotiations was able to arbitrate between myself and the vendor to a mutually beneficial conclusion.
Thank-you to everyone involved.
By: david sipple
Nov 28, 2013
Dear daniel

Thank you for the positive review and i am glad you found us very friendly and professional .
The team here at Aston Fox aim to listen to what the buyers requirements are and match them suitably with our properties avoiding those wasted trips built on false hope and lies . There were some issues arise in the sale which needed some advice and negotiation but i am sure you agree that it worked out well for both yourself and the vendor which was concluded promptly .

Feel free to contact us if you require our assistance in the future .

regards