Nov 21,2013
By: 'Bence Szeker'
Nov 21,2013
When I spoked with Angela first in phone to arranging an appointment to viewing the flat where we are living now she realised I\'m from an other country and the English is just my second language so she tried to explain me everything in the easiest way that she could. That was really helpful to me!!!
Cathy showed us the house she did an excellent job!! After we finished with the viewing she took me home with her car because I was in late and I had to go to my job. I\'m so glad because they are my letting agents and I know if I need something I can call them! My score is:5*
By: james Baker
Nov 26, 2013
Hello Bence Szeker,
Thank you for taking the time to review Preston Baker. . Letting a property can be very stressful even if it’s in your first language. I am delighted to hear how Angela and Cathy both went the extra mile to make sure you were well looked after and we look forward to helping you in the future.
Kind Regards