Nov 21,2013
By: 'Anonymous'
Nov 21,2013
I had called this agent on Friday 15/11/2013 to ask of property was available for viewing, I was told that it is available and the staff took all my details and requested me to wait and some one would ring me. I waited all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. On Monday 18/11/2013 I personally went to their office to ask it the property was available for viewing , the front staff a lady mentioned that their system was down and was unable to book viewing because their diary was in the system. She said she will call me once system was up and running and property was still available . I also discussed if there were any other property she said she will ring me ASAP. No call back on Monday/Tuesday. I called back on Wednesday - again the person who answered the phone took my contact details and stated that someone will ring me back . Property was still available. I did asked that if some one was viewing or has applied to tell me so that I am not sitting and waiting for it. No call back on Wednesday . I called this morning some one called Becky answered the phone and I think I have called her previously.
Explained my frustration who stated that property was booked by some one and was no longer available. Reason for not contacting me as system was down. What a ridiculous answer. They have got their systems up and running for there other customers and not for me. So if they\'re system was hanged up for last 6 days did they stopped arranging viewing.

I personally feel this was done deliberately . Don\'t know reason. But this is ridiculous and they stop potential customer from viewing so that they favour someone else, this also means that they are affecting the landlords by delaying the viewing of the property.

Now because they have majority of property for renting I can say I am not going to go to them but I will try contacting them again for another property and see if they help me.

Kirby Property Management