Nov 21,2013
By: '48foundry'
Nov 21,2013
A truly awful agent. After taking the flat in a disgusting condition with the assurance that we wouldn\'t have to clean it, when we left they held our deposit for three months over the issue. They failed to sort out any issues that we raised through out tennancy only contacting us when money was due. The flat was advertised with a swimming pool that was closed for 8 months of the year and then open 2 hours a day when it did open. When we moved out they tried to charge us an extra months rent for not giving enough notice on a fixed term contract. They did not drop this charge untill I contacted citizens advice and then claimed they forgot it was a fixed term contract. I spoke to several other tenants in the building and this was very common practice for them. I would never use this agent again and unless you have no choice I recommend no one else does either.
Richard lied to our faces several times in the office and is generally untrustworthy. He was always impossible to contact unless you went and found him at the office. There is very little they could do to make me use them again
Attached Files