Nov 21,2013
By: 'VERY UNHAPPY!'
Nov 21,2013
I took rental accommodation from Harvey Scott, i thought a reliable established company, shaw heath was the branch, the staff are rude, inconsiderate, and unreliable, also they try to trap you in the property you began to rent by my personal experience.
Everything began well, they new i was a smoker, and no issue was raised, also my suffering schizophrenia, was mentioned, to them no issues.
i lived happily for a year,and a half almost, till with the passing of my father i wanted to move on, while seeking respite at home from his hospital side, an agent knocked at my door, saying he was here to inspect the property, i explained i had not been notified, and it was inconvenient due to my not being informed, and the fact my father was dieing, that night and i was in fact in respite from his side, only to be told it was his right too and he intended too, about 10 minutes, passed as he inconsiderately continued to upset me in my time of grief.
After my fathers passing i wanted to move on, i applied for a property and my chance of gaining this place was ruined by a harvey scott agent in a phone call, trapped, i waited and applied for another flat, harvey scott riuning this also by reference, i paid them £25 to write, to UK Tenant Data, i aked for a copy pof the reference from harvey scott and the agent refused to give me a copy, i had to pay another £10 UK Tennant Data, to begin the very slow process, of getting a copy.
I just left the properrty and they are trying ti keep all the deposit, making me pay for a complete clean professionly, and a complete repaint and gloss, because i had smoke, there. They also tried to blame for all damages and markings in the original and amended inventory,, \'GOOD\' job i kept copies of them boith.
All i can say is using harvey scott is at your own risk and research especialy as i did not!.

Spencer Harvey Estate and Letting Agents