Nov 21,2013
By: 'LouW'
Nov 21,2013
As a first time investment Landlord I approached Preston Baker to see what they had to sell. They registered my details fully, and as part of the service the Lettings team called me to introduce themselves. I didn\'t actually buy a property through Preston Baker, but i do now let through them. Angela and Cathy kept in touch with me whilst i was buying the new flat, then offered guidence as to what works needed to be done (luckily not much!) and then they started to look for new tenants before the flat was mine. I now have new tenants in the flat and the process was smoother than i thought it was going to be.... very happy so far, they are also managing the tenants and so I hope the same service continues. Thank-you so far!

Preston Baker