Nov 20,2013
By: 'S Gyll'
Nov 20,2013
I moved into one of their flats in Pimlico in October. After a series of emails and phone calls I sealed the deal and went to pick up the keys. The staff were extremely friendly, offered me a drink and made polite conversation. I signed, picked up the keys and a lightbulb they had bought for me to take since one had gone out in the flat.

The flat was very well presented, tidy and amazingly furnished with everything from a sofa to cutlery. It had been cleaned professionally and looked great! Unfortunately, a few days into my tenancy, I received word that I was to be relocated. Panicking, I emailed Adam to explain and he called me back promptly.

Despite the fact that I was no longer a customer of theirs, Adam and Maria treated me with more kindness and empathy than I could ever have expected. The first message from Maria regarding viewings was ended with ¢â‚¬Å“Please don't fret!¢â‚¬Â From there on, I received constant updates and the flat was re-let in just under two weeks. Adam gave me a clear date on which I should be vacated and a very clear breakdown of the fees I had to pay. The best part, for me, is that nothing was kept from me, no hidden fees were suddenly revealed. I was told at the beginning that I would have to pay early termination fees and exactly what that involved.

I moved out and am now relocated happily. If I ever move to London again, I sincerely hope I will rent or buy through the team at Zach Knightons once again. Their bespoke, friendly service is the best I've ever received and I highly recommend them to anybody looking to live in the Pimlico area. They were friendly, helpful, honest and extremely accommodating to a troublesome customer!

Zach Knightons Estate Agents