Nov 21,2013
By: 'Gen'
Nov 21,2013
Worst mistake I ever made renting through them. When we first moved into the property it was filthy. We had no fridge or oven for 3 weeks. There was a leak under our sink which caused a lot of water damage to the flat below us. Now a leak from the pipes under the bath has gone through the floorboards and has soaked the floor below; I think it has damaged the electrics. Currently we do not have a working bath or shower.
They were extremely poor at keeping us informed. Today Your Move called me and the agent was very rude to me and my partner; she was so aggressive she reduced me to tears. She informed me that they had agreed with my partner to inspect the property but he had never been contacted. In fact she does not even have his number. My partner then called her back and advised her that he had not been contacted at all. She got very angry with us insisting we were well informed of this inspection and that the agent was waiting at the property for a long time for us. I told her that given that the contractor hired by Your Move to maintain the property had failed to show up numerous times, when we had taken the day off work to be able to let him in that we should not be spoken to like that when their staff are that unreliable especially when we were never told about this inspection.
I am disgusted by the conduct of your staff earlier today. I want an apology. We need the bathroom to work. Please fix what is causing the leak.
Attached Files