Maidstone, ME14
0% sales valuation accuracy
0% sales fee satisfaction
0% lettings valuation accuracy
0% lettings fee satisfaction

“Worst mistake I ever made renting through them. When we ......”

By: 'Gen'
Nov 21,2013
Worst mistake I ever made renting through them. When we first moved into the property it was filthy. We had no fridge or oven for 3 weeks. There was a leak under our sink which caused a lot of water damage to the flat below us. Now a leak from the pipes under the bath has gone through the floorboards and has soaked the floor below; I think it has damaged the electrics. Currently we do not have a working bath or shower.
They were extremely poor at keeping us informed. Today Your Move called me and the agent was very rude to me and my partner; she was so aggressive she reduced me to tears. She informed me that they had agreed with my partner to inspect the property but he had never been contacted. In fact she does not even have his number. My partner then called her back and advised her that he had not been contacted at all. She got very angry with us insisting we were well informed of this inspection and that the agent was waiting at the property for a long time for us. I told her that given that the contractor hired by Your Move to maintain the property had failed to show up numerous times, when we had taken the day off work to be able to let him in that we should not be spoken to like that when their staff are that unreliable especially when we were never told about this inspection.
I am disgusted by the conduct of your staff earlier today. I want an apology. We need the bathroom to work. Please fix what is causing the leak.
Attached Filesnbsp;

Maidstone
Kent
ME14 1DW

Performance statistics
Services Valuation Accuracy Fees Satisfaction Min Price of property reviewed Max Price of property reviewed
Sales % 0% £0 £0
Members of
ARLA
Latest Properties

No Properties

“Worst mistake I ever made renting through them. When we ......”

By: 'Gen'
Attached Filesnbsp;

“We are with Your Move for about 8 months, had just ......”

Apr 30,2013
By: 'Andy'
Apr 30,2013
We are with Your Move for about 8 months, had just a few viewings literally, but plenty of them cancelled, or I should say: never didn't take place. Agent seems not to be bothered to inform you about above. And this is the biggest issue. You ...
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents need to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents need to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents or specify within the property description.

Complaints Procedure