Nov 20,2013
By: 'Sam'
Nov 20,2013
I contacted Emoov following a reference from a neighbour. He was easy to get hold of and made an appointment to see me and take the photos of the property. All the paperwork and pricing structure was very simple and easy to understand. My advert went live within 24 hours of payment and I had 4 viewings within the first 2 days! I sold the house within a week of advertising, at the asking price!

The whole experience was surprisingly easy and the service provided by Emoov was OUTSTANDING. Having dealt with some big estate agents in the past, I can safely say that this was the best experience I have had to date. The communication of the Emoov Newport Pagnell team is Excellent. They kept me informed throughout and, as it is a small team, I did not have to explain anything more than once. I have saved a huge amount of money in fees and have had a better service than I could\'ve expected. I would highly recommend Emoov to anyone looking to sell their house.
By: James Boult
Nov 22, 2013
Thank you for your kind words, we are glad you have had a great experience with eMoov. James Boult

Emoov