Nov 20,2013
By: 'mrs carol stocker'
Nov 20,2013
I would tell everybody to use ellis and co if they are all as good as the harrow branch DAN could not of done anymore for over and above his dutys my sale would never have gone through without his hard work the solicitors i was with were awful Dan kept on them for me they made me ill i had to go to the doctors DAN helped me to fill in all my paperwork made copies of paperwork for me always phoned and kept me up to date did more than the solicitors. phoned for me to get information i am so grateful to him nothing was too much trouble for him Jas and Rakesh were also very kind when he wasnt around . I cannot say enough about this branch in harrow thank you for allowing me to express my feelings about this agents.

Ellis & Co