Nov 19,2013
By: 'Robert'
Nov 19,2013
The purchase of my house took just shy of 11 months to complete. It\'s a long story, which I am not going to bore people with, however, it would be wrong for me not to mention the high level of care given by the crew at Michael Hardy\'s as it was outstanding. I had real difficulties in buying the property due to the complicated chain involved and there were a lot of hiccups on the way. But I cannot commend Neal and the team highly enough for the way that they dealt with me and the situation. They were extremely knowledgeable, calm under pressure and reassuring in a situation where I have never felt so much anxiety. The dedication they showed to the job and more importantly to me, was far beyond the call of duty. I cannot thank them enough!

Michael Hardy