Nov 20,2013
By: 'Pamela'
Nov 20,2013
Throughout the whole purchasing process of my flat I received a very helpful and professional service from the staff. Starting from my first contact with the sales negotiator with whom I discussed the requirements of my property search, I was treated courteously and considerately, and she identified a suitable property she felt might match my requirements and went to a lot of effort to arrange a viewing for me, as I was only on a brief visit to the area I was planning to relocate to. Following a very positive viewing, the agent then managed my negotiations with the seller to seek to purchase the property, patiently and with diplomacy. Once an agreement was reached, the agent continued to communicate with me in a helpful and considerate manner at every step of the process, and as I was relocating from my home 150 miles away, they helped facilitate on my behalf various additional arrangements prior to my moving in to the property, which made the move less stressful for me. The service I received from the agents overall was excellent, and I would be pleased to recommend them to any seller or purchaser.
By: Ellie
Nov 25, 2013
Hi Pamela,
We're so happy that you have settled in to the village and are enjoying your time here. We're glad that we were able to make the process as easy as possible for you. Do pop in for a cup of tea next time you're passing the office!
Warm regards,