Nov 20,2013
By: 'Paul'
Nov 20,2013
I was very interested in a property for my mother so was looking for a small place for the twilight of her years. I had a couple of questions but after chasing the answers three times I gave up accepting it was not the most responsive or efficient operation. However my mother was very taken with the flat and so put in an offer. It was not accepted which was fair enough so offered the full asking price. It was accepted. She was so happy telling everyone. She then received a call to say that there had been a higher offer. She raised her offer (she is on state pension and has worked her whole life but of modest means). They responded by saying, \'is that the best you can offer?\' She then received a call from someone else who flippantly said the vendor had gone with someone else. I absolutely understand that there will heightened emotions with property sales. I phoned to clarify the tone of voice used with my mother but got a verbal shrug of the shoulders. I find it unforgiveable the attitude and lack of professionalism of this outfit. I do not think it necessary in any business. Ironically I would have offered more for my mother but will never liaise with this company again. Shameful.
Responsive to queries or at least an explanation why there are delays in getting answers, being polite to all parties, transparent and honest.
Attached Files