Nov 19,2013
By: 'Ad'
Nov 19,2013
Very good service from the start, as you can expect with Foxtons look (as silly as it sounds) and prices (£500 for them if they find you a flat). Very good and quality products, they drive you everywhere, very polite. But then as soon as they landed their contract, they need to go to the next one. (they have a fix salary that goes around £800/month, all the rest is commissions if I recall well). You really start to feel that as soon as you\'re viewing properties really, it\'s always really swift for no reason. Then when you rent the property if you have questions they rarely call you back. This guy David Lyddon came to my property to inspect and check everything was ok : he basically took pictures of the place, said yes to absolutely everything I was saying, telling me all the things that should be fixed will be, and then did nothing. I emailed him back and he didn\'t reply on the matter. Foxtons are cowboys. It\'s good to have motivated agents, but they should finesse a bit the \'after-sale\' that is really poor. I\'m disappointed I won\'t treat with them again.

Foxtons