Nov 19,2013
By: 'Stephanie Fawzy'
Nov 19,2013
My personal circumstances, having just returned to the UK from living abroad for a long time, were not straightforward.I found myself in a difficult position to rent a flat as I only arrived .Having phoned many estate agents who were not able to help,I reached Sam Charlton at Prospects.He took the time to listen to my situation and showed sympathy and empathy to my plight. He advised me that a property had just come up that morning that would match my requirements.He arranged for a viewing for the same afternoon and spoke immediately to the landlady of the property to ensure she would accept my proposal of 6 months rent in advance and explained my predicament. He immediately informed me about the agreement and we went ahead to view the property.Sam is a polite and courteous young man who went out of his way to find a solution. He used his initiative and efficiently and speedily dealt with my request.He is a very capable and charming young man and I wish him the best for his future and his career.

Prospect Estate Agency