Nov 19,2013
By: 'Kati Teasey'
Nov 19,2013
I sold my property with Prospect. Every member of staff was professional and helpful. The service I received was beyond my expectations and I cannot recommend the team highly enough. Leighton and Zoe were with us every step of the way and in constant contact. I would recommend Prospect to anyone as they take a personal interest in making sure you are happy and that all communication is transparent. I have dealt with different agents along my property path and Prospect are without a doubt the agents who provide the most personal professional service. It\'s a stressful time for all and Leighton and Zoe were helpful and supportive - gone are the days where agents take their fees and stop caring with Prospect.

Prospect Estate Agency