Nov 19,2013
By: 'Natalie'
Nov 19,2013
After many meetings with other local letting agents, I decided to place my property with Belvoir. As a first time Landlady every member of staff that I dealt with there was extremely helpful and gave me all the advice I needed and more to assist me in renting out my property.

I really couldn\'t recommend them enough. Professional, extremely knowledgeable and had my property rented out within 10 days of being on the market at their full recommended rental price. My tenants were great and have had no issues at all.

I am now also a tenant with Belvoir now and am delighted with their service too - all I can say is its a shame they do not do sales as I would have sold my home through them too!

Belvoir