Nov 19,2013
By: 'Eduardo Abril'
Nov 19,2013
I would like to say a massive thanks to John for all his cooperation and assistance throughout the whole process. He was very keen to help from beginning until the day he signed the contract. It was also the first time an agent took us thought every single part of the contract to ensure that it was all clear for every one. John also took good care of all our questions and he was very supportive with the issues we had. This clearly shows to me that he is not only in great capacity but also always ready to conciliate with all the parties involved using his good leadership skills.

I will be more than glad to recommend John and Leonard Leese to every one looking for a property, specially because the client service I had was just exceptional.

Leonard Leese